At Verus Kayaks we care about the quality of our products, and making sure paddlers get the most out of their boat.
- Verus offers a standard one year warranty on all products.
- The warranty covers plastic and parts, manufacturing and material defects.
- The manufacturer or seller will be responsible to change and/or repair the kayak or any part thereof.
- Verus Kayaks is not responsible for any additional warrantees granted by the seller.
- Kayaking is a dangerous sport and Verus Kayaks assumes no liability for any damage or injury incurred during the use of its products.
Conditions of claim:
- Proof of Kayak purchased as the original owner must be presented.
- A written explanation and photographs of damage must be provided.
- The justification of the claim must be authorized by Verus Kayaks.
Warranty is not valid in the following cases:
- Normal wear and tear.
- Any damage incurred by improper, excessive or abusive use.
- Scenarios where damage to a kayak might normally be expected (For example, when a kayak has filled with water and impacted or pinned against rocks).
- Rock pitons or heavy impacts on rocks.
- Folds from impacts on large waterfalls.
- Changes made to the shell or outfitting of the kayak (including customization or repair), except where this work has been completed by Verus Kayaks.
- Damage to the boat from using a modified brace or from removal of the reinforcing foam pillars.
- Damage during transportation and shipping.
- Damage to the kayak caused by prolonged exposure to sunlight, high heat or severe cold.